GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. scope of application These General Terms and Conditions (hereafter "GTC") of Globastar AG (hereafter "sipstar") apply to all services and products (hereafter "products") of sipstar. A customer is any natural or legal person who has a business relationship with sipstar. The deliveries are limited to the territory of Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein. Any conditions of the customer which are contrary to or deviate from these terms and conditions will not be accepted, unless sipstar has explicitly agreed to their validity in writing. The current and binding version of the general terms and conditions will be published at www.sipstar.ch. A written version can be obtained from sipstar.
2. information about products and services The information about products and services is compiled by sipstar for customers as clearly and customer-friendly as possible. As far as information from the manufacturer is concerned (e.g. manufacturer's warranty), the information provided by the manufacturer itself is always authoritative. sipstar always tries to provide correct, up-to-date and clear information from the manufacturer, but cannot guarantee this.
3. price All prices are inclusive of value added tax, unless otherwise stated.
4. availability sipstar attaches great importance to maintaining the availability information carefully and to displaying it as correctly as possible. However, delays in delivery may occur, especially due to production or delivery bottlenecks. All information regarding delivery times is therefore subject to change without notice. Delivery may also be completely impossible if a product can no longer be manufactured or delivered. In this case an impossibility of delivery (resolving condition) according to paragraph 5 of the GTC occurs.
5. conclusion of contract Products, services and prices published at www.sipstar.ch are considered as offers. However, this offer is always subject to the (resolving) condition of an inability to deliver or an incorrect price indication (on the part of the manufacturer or sipstar). The contract is concluded as soon as the customer places his order via the online store, in the workshop, by phone or e-mail. The arrival of an online order is indicated to the customer by an automatically generated order confirmation sent to the e-mail address provided by the customer. The receipt of the automatically generated order confirmation does not contain a promise that the product is actually available or can be delivered. It only indicates to the customer that the order has been received by sipstar and that the contract has been concluded, which is subject to the availability of the product. If a delivery according to paragraph 4 is impossible, the contract will be cancelled immediately and automatically. The customer will be informed immediately. If the customer has already paid, this amount will be refunded. If payment has not yet been made, the customer is released from the obligation to pay. As a result of such a cancellation of the contract, sipstar is not obliged to provide a replacement.
6. terms of payment The customer undertakes to pay with the payment options provided. The current payment options and the associated conditions are published at www.sipstar.ch. sipstar reserves the right to exclude customers from individual payment options without giving reasons. Products delivered to the customer remain the property of sipstar until the purchase price has been paid in full. The customer grants sipstar the right to have a reservation of ownership entered in the reservation of ownership register.
7. default of payment If the customer does not meet his payment obligations in whole or in part, all outstanding amounts which the customer owes to sipstar under any title become due immediately and sipstar can demand these immediately and stop further deliveries to him. In case of an order for advance payment sipstar can cancel all contracts concerned automatically and without further notice, at the earliest eight calendar days after sipstar has unsuccessfully sent the customer a demand for payment. sipstar may charge a handling fee of CHF 20 from the 3rd reminder onwards. sipstar reserves the right to assign the claim to a collection agency.
8. cancellation and termination of contract Orders are binding according to section 5 of the GTC and the customer is obliged to accept the service. Subsequent changes at the request of the customer are possible by way of exception and at the discretion of sipstar. The possibility of cancellation depends on the product and the time of cancellation. Depending on the product, the order is free of charge, against a compensation for expenses or